How it works!
We produce bespoke wedding stationery featuring a sketch of where you are getting married whether that is a church wedding or a venue that you have fallen in love with. By bespoke, we mean we sketch the venue or church in pencil which we use as the theme to the wedding stationery suite.
You, however, chose colours, typestyles, wording and get to fully personalise products with your own messages, ceremony information, poems, and additional information you need your guests to know about.
1. If we do not have your venue already sketched on file, we will need to complete an original sketch. Please email us however to ask as our portfolio is growing rapidly by the day! If we do have your venue already sketched then there is no sketch fee to pay.
2. If we need to complete an original sketch, we will research the venue as there will most likely be suitable photographs online from which we can select the angle and detail. We will discuss this with you to make sure we produce the sketch according to your preferences. Our artist will use some creative license to make the sketch as attractive as possible (excluding some things, and with emphasis on others etc). All of our clients have been thrilled with the end product.
3. The original sketch is then presented to you in a choice of either black or white frame which is included in the sketch fee – a truly memorable keepsake for you!
4. There is usually a waiting list for our artist, so we recommend you book the sketch early to avoid disappointment (all we need is the sketch fee to commence your commission). Once we have completed your sketch, we can always retain on file until you are ready to place your order for your invitations and any other products you wish to order.
5. You will have a proof emailed to you for each item of stationery you order where you will have the opportunity to get it exactly as you wish before we go ahead and print. If you are thinking of have multiple products from us then please get in touch with us and we will work out a personalised bespoke quote for you.
There is plenty of advice in our help section to guide you through an order with us. However, please do feel free to email or call us with any queries you may have – we would love to hear from you. If you are close to Taunton then why not arrange to pop in for chat over a coffee to discuss your requirements.
All the best for your wedding!